This time it’s a fromage tart using mascarpone cheese. Cheese is English, and fromage is French. When I add egg yolk, it becomes tiramisu. I would use it with cocoa fassa.
Unsalted Butter 75g
Powdered sugar 48g
Whole egg 36g
Cocoa powder 16g
1. Cream butter and add powdered sugar. Beat the whole egg. Add the beaten eggs to the dough for a couple of additions. Pour in the beaten egg mixture 1 .
2. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Butter the mold and keep it in the refrigerator. Roll the dough to 3mm thin, put it in the mold, take it out and let it cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3. Place an ice cube on top, preheat oven to 160°C and bake for 35 minutes. Spread egg yolks on the inside of the cake. Preheat oven to 140°C for 5 minutes.
Bitter chocolate and mascarpone cream
Bitter Chocolate 200g
Sand sugar: 55 g
Mine Salt 3 g
Fresh cream 100 g
Mascarpone Cheese 200g
Vanilla essence 10ml
14ml espresso sauce
1. Cut the chocolate into small pieces and put in bowl A.
2. Heat cream then add chocolate, melt and mix well. Add vanilla essence. Add mascarpone, mix well, add to tarts, flatten and refrigerate.
Cream cheese mascarpone
Mascarpone Cheese 200 g
Granulated sugar 40 g
Fresh cream 200 g
Granulated sugar 40g
Just the right amount of cocoa powder
1. Knead the cheese and mix with granulated sugar. Whip cream with ice while adding granulated sugar.
2. Combine cheese and cream and squeeze into squeezing bag. I used the 11mm diameter 18-8 mouthpiece. Sprinkle with cocoa powder to finish.