I made sausage with cabbage and eggs. It is lightly toasted after rolling in an egg and it is really delicious with the aroma of cabbage and chives. I think the cross section is nice because I made it by separating the egg white and yolk. You don’t have to strain the egg yolk, but if you filter it through a sieve, it will have an even color and you can make it pretty.
Salt and pepper
Sliced mozzarella cheese
1. Separate 4 eggs into whites and yolks.
2. Put 2 eggs in a bowl with the yolks.
3. Add salt and pepper to the whites and a little salt to the yolks.
4. Mix the yolks well and filter through a sieve.
5. Cut chives into small pieces and mix in egg whites.
6. Chop the cabbage and put it in the egg whites.
7. Grill the sausages in a frying pan.
8. Cook the whites long and back, smear some whites and then roll the sausages.
9. Pour the yolks into the pan and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top.
10. Fold the sides and roll the sausage on top.
11. Put on skewers and serve with ketchup and mayonnaise.