I made churros with chocolate bread. Churros go well with chocolate, so I eat a lot with chocolate sauce, but when I sandwich the ganache in the middle, the chocolate flavor is so bold and delicious! It’s cute because it’s fried, and I think it would be nice to eat a whole piece.
About 19 sets of 38 pieces
80 g unsalted butter
Dark Coverture Chocolate 60g
60g fresh cream
1. Put butter, sugar, salt and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil over low heat.
2. When the water boils, remove the pot from the heat, add the flour and mix well.
3. Stir-fry over low heat for 2-3 minutes.
4. Put in a bowl, spread the dough and let it cool for about 10 minutes.
5. Beat eggs, divide into 2 parts and mix well.
6. Pour into ice cream bag with small star top.
7. Shape into round balls about 5cm in size and then freeze in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
8. Put the dough into the oil heated to 185 degrees and fry again and again. Fry the front side down to make it flat and nice.
9. After drying, coat with sugar + cinnamon powder.
10. Put the whipped cream in the dark chocolate and heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds to melt.
11. After cooling to about 22~23 degrees, sand with churros.