Hello, today I am going to make a rich chestnut cake using a baking sheet, chestnuts simmered in astringent shells, and chestnuts. With the concept of being able to enjoy chestnuts wherever you eat, the cost of ingredients has gone up, but I hope you’ll watch to the end.
Almond ice cream
Unsalted Butter 60g
Powdered sugar 60g
Chestnut powder 35g
Almond Poodle 60g
Whole egg 60g
1. Beat butter until soft at room temperature then add powdered sugar.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to the above mixture and mix well.
3. After mixing well, cover tightly and store in the refrigerator until use.
2 frozen pies
Mold 7cm x 12cm
Boiled chestnut shell
1. Place 2 frozen cake sheets on top of each other, sprinkle with flour and cut the dough according to the mold.
2. Apply almond cream thinly on the underside of the top, layer the boiled astringent and boiled sweetener and spread the almond cream in the gaps.
3. Bake in preheated oven at 180℃ for 35-40 minutes. After baking, remove the mold when the heat has turned off.
♥ Montblanc Ice Cream
Chestnut powder 200g
Chestnut ice cream 35g
Fresh cream 35% 25ml
1. Lightly blend the chestnuts and then add the rum and cream of the chestnuts. If you don’t like alcohol, we recommend adding more cream.
2. Add a little cream at a time to adjust the firmness.
3. Put the cut chestnut ice cream into the ice cream bag and squeeze it tight.