Since the cherry blossom season is coming, I finished it with gusto. Mochimochi crepe and rare soft cheese. And I think it ended in a delicious sweet and sour sauce. I hope you enjoy it to the end.
60g Whole Eggs
1. Put flour and granulated sugar in a bowl, mix well with eggs.
2. Add milk little by little.
3. Bake the dough with the toasted butter. Melted butter is fine, but if you like the aroma, I recommend burnt butter.
4. Cakes are covered with cling film to prevent them from drying out.
150g Cream cheese
70g plain yogurt
150ml thick cream
3g turmeric starch
1. Cream cheese at room temperature until soft, add granulated sugar and beat all together. Add 2 drained yogurt.
2. Boil gelatin in water and combine with cheese. Add whipped cream for 47 minutes