I have created a rich matcha land. You can make it with cercle, pound type, or carton of milk. When using the cercle, cover the bottom with cling film to prevent water from entering. Pattern paper uses an oven sheet that can be used repeatedly. It has a relatively soft finish, so you can enjoy the texture as it returns to room temperature and melts.
Mold: 21 cm x 7 cm
Green tea powder 20g
Fresh cream 35% 200ml
White Chocolate 200g
Whole egg 180g
1. Crack the whole egg to make a whipped egg dish.
2. Sift matcha powder and add a little fresh cream. When combining matcha and cream, if you put them all at the same time, it will be lumpy, please note.
3. Melt the white chocolate in a pot of hot water at 50℃.
4. Put the matcha cream into the melted white chocolate, when the whole thing is used to, divide the beaten eggs about 3 times, mixing well each time.
5. Pour flour into a sieve and cover with aluminum foil.
6. Place hot water in a baking tray and bake for about 30 to 40 minutes. Milk cartons and muffins can be baked, so when using the toaster, please check before baking so that you don’t hit the electric burner at the top before selecting the mold. When using the oven, bake at 160°C for 30-40 minutes. It is very soft when baked, but hardens when it cools.
Unsalted Butter 20g
Green tea powder 5g
Soft flour 40g
1. Beat room temperature butter, add granulated sugar and mix well.
2. Sift matcha powder and soft flour into the butter bowl to combine.
3. When the whole thing is fluffy, spread on a baking tray and bake at 160℃ for about 10 minutes. Due to the fire coming in from the outside and losing color, if you stir it very well, the fire will spread evenly.
4. After baking, remove the cake from the top tray and turn off the heat.
Green tea ice cream
Fresh cream 35% 30ml
1. Make matcha ice cream by adding about 30ml of cream to 3g of matcha in batches. Because it is sugar-free, you can add 10g of granulated sugar if you want it sweeter.
1. Remove the mold from the mold and spread the matcha cream on top.
2. Place matcha cookies on top of matcha cream and garnish with powdered sugar and you’re done