The whipped cream and strawberries on top go well together.
200g cream cheese
90g plain yogurt
60g granulated sugar
4g green tea powder
100ml thick cream
70ml thick cream
7g granulated sugar
1. Put cream cheese at room temperature in a bowl and mix it into cream, add plain yogurt and mix well.
2. Mix granulated sugar and matcha well, add to part 1 and mix well.
3. Beat the eggs well and then add 2 times, then add fresh cream and cornstarch, mix well each time.
4. Put the tin foil into a muffin pan that can take 6 pieces, pour 3 in, add hot water to the baking tray. The rest of the dough will be put into another cup.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 20-22 minutes, cool in a cake cooler, cover and refrigerate. Put granulated sugar into the fresh cream, use a whisk to beat the top of the cake, put the strawberries on top.