This time it’s a pudding made with 3 ingredients and a simple pudding made in a pot without the oven. Furthermore, since you use cups, you don’t need a pudding container, so I think it’s very easy to make. A classic pudding that has been around for a long time among pudding lovers.
This time I made with 3 cups
Granulated sugar 1 tbsp
1/2 teaspoon water
1/2 teaspoon hot water
Granulated sugar 2 tbsp
1. For caramel, put granulated sugar and water in a cup, heat in the microwave at 600 W for 1 minute 20 seconds to 1 minute 50 seconds, when it turns brown, turn off the heat and add boiling water. As microwave ovens vary from household to household, please use time as a guide. Also, it gets very hot, so be careful not to burn yourself.
2. Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl and mix until the egg whites are fluffy.
3. Heat the milk in the microwave at 600 W for about 1 minute, add the milk to part 2, mix well, and then use a strainer to filter the tea into the cup containing the caramel sauce. Heat milk just before boiling.
4. Cover the cup with aluminum foil, pour hot water about 80°C into the pot until about half full, cover and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes. It’s okay if you stick bamboo skewers into raw pudding and it won’t come out.
5. Remove the pudding to a plate. Place a small knife or bamboo skewer between the cup and the pudding to add air and serve it to the pudding cup.