This is a beginner’s recipe book that moms and kids, grandma and grandkids can make together. A smooth sponge with plenty of coffee cream. The sweetness of feeling calm is very good.
Round shape 15 cm
Soft flour 60g
10g unsweetened cocoa powder
Unsalted butter, melted 8g
♥ Coffee ice cream
Fresh cream 250ml
2 teaspoons instant
Hot water 1 teaspoon
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl, add granulated sugar, mix well, place the mixture in a pot of hot water about 60°C and warm at about 36°C.
2. Sift the cake powder and cocoa powder in, use a rubber spatula to mix from the outside to the inside. Use a rubber spatula to spread the melted butter and milk and mix from the outside to the inside like using a rubber spatula. If the fabric is shiny, that’s fine
3. Pour the batter into the baking sheet lined pan and bake in the preheated oven at 180℃ for 18-20 minutes. If you use a bamboo skewer to pierce it and you don’t see the coarse flour sticking to it, the cake is burnt.
4. Then, when the cake cools down, remove from the mold, place on the cake cooler, take out the baking tray, let cool completely, use a ruler to cut the cake into 1cm x 3 pieces.
5. Put granulated sugar and instant coffee dissolved in hot water into fresh cream, whisk and put in ice water to make chocolate ice cream.
6. Sponge and apply coffee cream all over and refrigerate overnight for 6 hours or more.
7. Cut the 4 corners of the cake and then cut it into 1/4. When cutting, warm the knife with hot water to about 40℃. After cutting, reheat and wipe clean before cutting.
8. Squeeze remaining coffee cream on top and garnish with coffee beans or mint if desired.