This is a beginner’s recipe book that moms and kids, grandma and grandkids can make together. A very tasty thin rolled crepe with lots of mascarpone, whipped cream and strawberries as accents.
For 4 crepes
10g granulated sugar
5g unsweetened cocoa powder
10g corn oil
♥ Cream cheese
100ml thick cream
25g granulated sugar
1. Crack an egg into a bowl, add granulated sugar and mix well.
2. Sift flour and cocoa powder, mix well, add salad oil and mix well, add milk, divide into 3 parts and mix well.
3. Once the pan is hot on low heat, pour a spoonful of batter into the pan from time to time. Cut the strawberries into 5mm squares.
4. Mascarpone in a bowl, add granulated sugar and whipped cream, cool with ice and beat with a whisk for 8 minutes.
5. Spread 1/4 of the whipped cream over the baked crepe, place the strawberry filling on top and roll it up. Once rolled, cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator overnight.
6. After removing from the refrigerator, cut with a knife that has been warmed with hot water about 40℃.