These baked goods are cream puffs. It may be easier or more difficult than you think. Simple ingredients and simple to make. If you look closely at the points, you will be able to succeed easily. However, the taste is still guaranteed. You are great…
15 to 18 pieces
half a cup of water 90g
40g unsalted butter 6 square pieces 2cm
1/3 teaspoon salt 2 g
Half cup of soft flour 50g
2 eggs 100g
1 glass of milk 200g
4 tablespoons sugar 40 g
1 teaspoon 3 g vanilla extract
2 tablespoons tapioca 20g
1 cup fresh cream 150g
Cocoa flavored ice cream
Based on 100g whipped cream
7g cocoa powder
Sift the cocoa powder and add it to the whipped cream.
Can be stored for 5 days in the refrigerator
Refrigerate for long-term storage (2 weeks)
1. Butter should be cut into small pieces and prepared at room temperature. If the chunks of butter are large, the water will boil before the butter melts. If more moisture evaporates, the weight will change
2. Open the egg wrap and leave at room temperature to warm. If the eggs are cold, they won’t mix well when added to the batter. If the dough cools and hardens, it will be difficult for you to control the amount of eggs.
3. Sift the flour first
When the water and butter are boiling, add immediately and stir to combine. If you sift it into the pot, some of the dough will cook first and form lumps.
4. Thick unglazed pans are better than thin coated pans. The thin pan transfers heat quickly to the dough, so it is easy to burn and coat. It’s hard to knead the dough if you have it, but I do enough
5. All the butter has melted and you need to bring it to a boil. If the flour is added when the water is not fully boiled, the flour will not clump together and become a thin porridge. If you heat and stir it, it will come together.
6. When adding flour to stir-fry, only stir-fry for about 1-2 minutes. The dough contains butter, so the butter will melt on long cooking. The dough is separated and oiled so that the sugar does not swell.
7. The well-cooked dough will be glossy, smooth and have a film on the bottom of the pot. If the dough is not thoroughly fried, the puffiness of the cake will be heavier. Do not saute for too long or too short.
8. Divide the eggs into 3-4 times while adding and observing the dough. Eggs must be thoroughly mixed into the dough before being added to avoid layering. When adding the last egg, check the consistency of the dough. If the dough is too thick or too thin, the puffiness of the choux will be reduced.
9. When the dough is still warm, add the eggs and mix well.
10. If you want the shoe to have a consistent shape, spray water with a spray bottle after panning. When water is sprayed on the choux dough, the cracks will become regular pastry
11. Never open the oven door while the sugar is baking! If you put cold air when the sugar is not yet ripe, it will shrink and crush.
12. If the cracked part of the shoe is white, bake more. If the cracked white part is undercooked, take it out. Sugar can shrink, between the cracks should be golden brown.
13. Preheat oven to 200 degrees for 15 minutes. The choux should be baked at a high enough heat first for it to puff well. If the room temperature is low, increase the temperature by 20 degrees to preheat.
14. There is a risk of fire in the air fryer when using foil. When the sugar is cooked to a certain extent, it becomes lighter and puts the foil on top of the heating wire. Squeeze the gouache in an oven dish or oven pan as they can touch and burn.