I’m going to show you a fréger recipe that you can easily make from commercially available muffins without the need for an oven. Very easy to do just need to mix and chill, the combination of strawberry, cream and jelly is outstanding, you guys should give it a try.
Detachable bottom 15cm
1/2 piece of commercial sponge cake 18cm
2 egg yolks
Tapioca flour 30g
Unsalted butter 100g
The right amount of vanilla essence
2 tablespoons water
80g raspberry juice
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon water
15 to 20 large strawberries
1. Cut the commercially available sponge cake into 1 cm thick pieces. If you don’t have an acrylic ruler, stack a few disposable chopsticks or chopsticks and secure them with tape. Multiple pieces of cardboard can also be stacked and wrapped in cling film.
2. Cut the sponge cake according to the cake mold.
3. Line the cake pan with parchment paper and place a piece of sponge cake on top. It can be easier to remove the cake from the mold later if you line a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of the cake pan.
4. Put the syrup and sugar in a heatproof vessel and heat at 600W for 40 seconds.
5. Spread cake syrup on the cake pan.
6. Put egg yolks and granulated sugar in a bowl and mix until it turns milky white.
7. Add the sifted cake flour and mix well.
8. Put the cream milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
9. Add warm milk little by little and mix well each time.
10. Return to pot while straining through a colander and mix over low heat until thickened.
11. When the mixture has a moderate consistency, remove from the heat, add vanilla essence and mix well.
12. Transfer to a container, cover, and chill in the refrigerator.
13. Once the ice cream has cooled, place it in a bowl. Mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
14. Knead the butter that has been at room temperature until creamy.
15. Add the butter to the cream several times and mix well, being careful not to separate. Please allow the chilled custard cream to come to room temperature so that the ice cream does not separate.
16. Put the ice cream in the ice cream bag.
17. Align the height of the strawberries, cut them in half, and arrange them around the cake pan.
18. Mark the places to be cut with tape.
19. Squeeze the cream to fill in the gaps between the strawberries, while squeezing the bottom.
20. Arrange uncut strawberries on top of ice cream. Arrange the strawberries along the cut line so that the cut side will be clean.
21. Squeeze the cream so that there are no gaps between the strawberries. Leave about 30g of cream to apply on top.
22. After squeezing enough cream to cover the strawberries, flatten with a spatula.
23. Place another sponge cake on top and spread the syrup on top.
24. Squeeze the remaining cream, use a spatula to flatten, cover with cling film and refrigerate for about 3-4 hours.
25. Soak gelatin in 1 tablespoon water.
26. Put raspberry jelly ingredients in a pan, cook on low heat.
27. Put the warmed gelatin in the 600W microwave for 20 seconds and mix well.
28. Cool with ice. When cool, pour cooled cake on top. As soon as the gelatin is put in, it will harden, so put it on the cake as soon as it cools a bit.
29. After removing air bubbles with a spatula, chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
30. Take out the mold and garnish with strawberries if you like, that’s it! !