50g dark chocolate
150g milk chocolate
140ml condensed cream
20g water candy
1.Chop each chocolate into small pieces and heat in the microwave or in a pot of hot water to melt.
2. Put fresh cream and starch syrup in a pan, heat to about 60℃
3. Remove the chocolate from the pattern paper, cover the surface with cocoa powder and cut into 2.5cm wide pieces. When cutting chocolate, warm the knife in a basin of hot water and cut.
4. Put the cut chocolate in the fridge until covered.
Dark Chocolate 150g
Chocolate coating 150g
* The remaining chocolate after coating can be cooled and hardened for reuse.
- Put 2 types of chocolate in the microwave (500w) and rotate several times for 20-30 seconds. Melt while mixing well so that the temperature does not exceed 35°C
2. Dip the raw chocolate in the refrigerator and arrange on a baking tray. On the way check if the temperature has decreased, if it does, keep the temperature for a few seconds in the microwave (500w)
3. Garnish with leftover chocolate from the coating and garnish with nuts and dried berries when not set.