I made bread rolls with rolls hidden inside the bread.
Strawberry jam-covered rolls are wrapped in cakes and baked, soft inside and chewy outside, looking very appetizing and delicious. I cut it while it’s still warm after baking, the strawberry jam melts and melts, and I can eat it more moist.
♥ Mold size: 37.5cm x 25.4cm
3 egg yolks
3g vanilla extract
25 g vegetable oil
50g soft flour
1g baking powder
3 egg whites
200g tapioca flour
3g dry yeast
30g unsalted butter
1. Add the sugar and vanilla extract to the egg yolks and mix well.
2. Add vegetable oil and milk, mix well, then add flour and baking powder, mix well and leave for a while.
3. Divide the sugar into the egg whites to form a thick meringue and add about 1/3 of the sugar to the egg yolk mixture.
4. After mixing well, put everything in the meringue bowl, mix well and put in the baking pan.
5. Spread evenly and bake in 170 degree oven for about 20 minutes (preheat 190 degrees)
6. Flip over the parchment paper, remove the Teflon sheet, let it cool, spread the strawberry jam over it, roll it up and put it in the fridge.
7. Make 3 grooves on the flour, add sugar, salt and dry yeast and mix well.
8. Add warm milk, mix well with a spoon and knead by hand for about 7-8 minutes.
9. Put the butter in and knead for about 10 minutes until the dough is soft, then cover it with plastic wrap and let it rest for about 1 hour.
10. Take out the dough, release the air, cover with cling film and let the dough ferment for about 15 minutes.
11. Roll the dough into a square, place the roll on top and then roll it 1 turn.
12. Use a scraper to cut the front to shape, then roll up and place on the oven fan to ferment for about an hour.
13. Apply custard (egg + milk) and bake in the oven at 175 degrees C for 15 minutes.