I have a question. Is there anyone who doesn’t love mango mousse cake? My family and I LOVE mango mousse so so much.
1 mango 650g
White sugar 15g
Lemon juice 10ml
Cooking oil 15g
Wheat flour 60g
White sugar 60g
Lemon juice 2ml
Vanilla Extract 2ml
Fresh cream 250g
Cream Cheese 125g
Gelatin Sheet 6.5 +1.5g
Hot water 40ml
Size of mold : 6 inch / 6 inch
1. Take 2 eggs. Separate the whites and yolks. Add 2 ml of lemon juice to the egg whites. Put a total of 60g of sugar in the egg whites in three parts. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form and add the yolks.
2. Put 60 g of cake batter in two parts in a bowl. Add 2 ml of vanilla extract. Mix until no more powder particles remain. Take some flour and add 15 grams of vegetable oil and 20 grams of milk. Mix. Pour it into the dough.
3. Bake in preheated oven at 140 degrees C for 45 minutes. After the sponge cake has cooled, cut it into 2 slices. Take out the mango and use a spoon to scoop 4 mango balls for garnish. Discard all remaining mango pulp. Puree the mango.
4. Add 10 ml of lemon juice. Lemon juice makes the puree shinier and doesn’t turn black. Cook over medium heat for 8 minutes. Continue stirring during this time. Turn off heat and set aside to cool.
5. Place 125 g cream cheese in a bowl. 250ml fresh cream. 25g white sugar. Beat until 60% float.
6. Add 3/4 of the mango puree. Add 6.5 g of iced gelatin leaves to 75 ml of hot milk. Place a slice of cake in the mold. PS: Using food wrap to seal the bottom of the mold, I wrapped 2 layers of food film. Add about 1/3 of the mousse powder. Add another 1/3 mousse paste.
7. Place in the refrigerator and freeze for half an hour. One more slice of cake. Pour in the rest of the mousse. Freeze for half an hour. Add 1.5 g of gelatin to 40 ml of hot water. Add the remaining mango puree.
8. Mix well. Do this so that the film does not stick to the mousse surface. Chill in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Add mango balls and green leaves for decoration.