I made a brownie cake that feels softer than brownies. The dough is thick with chocolate and mixed with meringue, so the texture is soft. The puffy brownie has its charm, but the light chocolate cake is also soft and good to eat. I don’t think any other decorations are needed because the cracks that form after being baked look great. If you put it in the refrigerator, you can enjoy the richer taste.
– Mold size : 16cm
150g Dark couverture chocolate
55g Unsalted butter
100g Warm milk
4 Egg yolks
55g Cake flour
25g Cocoa powder
2g Baking powder
4 Egg whites
1. Put the bowl containing the dark chocolate and butter on top of a pot of hot water and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
2. Stir with a hand whisk to dissolve, then add sugar and salt, mix, and remove from the pot.
3. Add egg yolk and mix, then add milk and mix.
4. Sift flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix.
5. Divide sugar into egg whites in 3 portions to make meringue with soft horns.
6. Add 1/3 of the meringue to the chocolate mixture and mix, then add the remaining half of the meringue and mix.
7. Pour all the chocolate mixture into the meringue bowl and mix evenly.
8. Pour it into an oven pan, bake in an oven at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes, take it out and cool it for about an hour.