I made a cute lunch box cheesecake that looks like it will come out of a fairy tale. It’s shaped like cheese, so I wanted to make it taste different, so I made cheese dough by mixing cream cheese and cheddar cheese. It was my first no-oven cheesecake using cheddar cheese, so I was really curious about the taste, but it was so much better than I thought. The taste of cheddar cheese is subtle and goes well with cream cheese. It’s small and cute, so it’s perfect to put in a lunch box.
– Mold size : 3 pieces of 9cm
15g Cold water
120g Cream cheese
5g Lemon juice
80g Whipping cream
80g Whole wheat biscuits
40g Melted unsalted butter
165g Cheddar cheese
250g Cream cheese
Yellow, Orange Food coloring
160g Whipping cream
1. Add powdered gelatin to cold water, mix and soak for at least 10 minutes.
2. Add sugar to room temperature cream cheese and mix, then add lemon juice and mix.
3. Heat the soaked gelatin in a microwave for about 15 seconds to melt it, then add it to the cream cheese dough and mix.
4. Whip about 50% of the fresh cream, then add it to the cream cheese batter and mix.
5. Put plastic wrap under the 7cm mousse mold and put a mousse strip on the inside.
6. Divide the cream cheese batter and freeze in the freezer for about 2 hours.
7. Add the melted butter to the crumbled whole wheat cookies, mix, put into a 9cm mousse strip, flatten and set in the refrigerator.
8. Add powdered gelatin to cold water, mix and soak for at least 10 minutes.
9. Add milk to cheddar cheese, cover with plastic wrap, heat in a microwave for about 2 minutes to melt, and cool to lukewarm.
10. Mix cream cheese at room temperature, then add sugar and mix.
11. Heat the soaked gelatin in a microwave for about 15 seconds to melt it, then add it to the cream cheese dough and mix.
12. Add the cheddar cheese mixture to the cream cheese batter and mix.
13. Whip about 50% of the fresh cream and mix it into the cheddar cheese batter.
14. Put a little cheddar cheese dough inside the 9cm mousse strip and put the frozen cheesecake (7cm) in the center.
15. Pour the cheddar cheese dough, flatten it, and freeze it in the freezer for about 2 hours.
16. Make grooves in the cheesecake with a measuring spoon soaked in hot water to remove water.