Wow, soft pudding, chewy sweet potato, a very ideal relationship. This feeling of satiety, confused whether it’s a dessert or a meal… I saved money on meals.
[15cm x 4cm]
✤ Sweet Potato Dough
300g Sweet potato(any type)
20g Unsalted butter
20g (2Tbsp) Sugar
1 Pinch of salt (missed from the video)
40g (4Tbsp) Soft flour (plain flour available)
10g (1Tbsp) Water (when boiling in the microwave)
75g (4 large eggs) Egg yolk
40g (4Tbsp) Sugar
1 Pinch of salt
150g Heavy cream
3g (1tsp) Cornstarch
3g (1tsp) Vanilla oil
– The amount of soft flour may vary depending on the method of boiling the sweet potato or the moisture level.
– Other flour is possible, but it tastes best when made with soft flour.
– If the top is excessively tanned when baking in the oven, cover with cooking foil and cook.
– It’s done when it’s convex up to the middle.
– It’s delicious to eat warm, and it’s delicious to eat cold after refrigeration.
– Can be refrigerated for 3 days.
1. Pumpkin sweet potato 300g (any kind), cut the sweet potato into bite size pieces. Boil each in a convenient way, 10g (1Tbsp) Water, 20g Unsalted butter. Boil it in the microwave for 7 minutes (based on 700W). The time varies depending on the thickness or quantity.
2. Mash the sweet potato finely while it is hot, 20g (2Tbsp) Sugar, 40g (4Tbsp) Soft flour. The amount of flour may vary depending on the moisture content of the sweet potato, make the dough not sticky. 15cm Diameter round frame, make a pie mold 4cm high, like making a bowl, shape it beautifully with a round cup. The sweet potato frame is completed like this.
3. 75g (4 large eggs) Egg yolks, 40g (4Tbsp) Sugar, 3g (1tsp) Cornstarch, 3g (1tsp) Vanilla oil. After mixing the ingredients well, 130g Milk, 150g Heavy cream, mix well again.
4. After filtering the debris through a sieve, pour the egg mixture into the sweet potato mold. Transfer to an oven preheated to 190°C (374°F). Bake for 45 to 50 minutes at 190°C (374°F) (may vary depending on oven specifications). The thick sweet potato walls that protect the soft pudding are really cool.