I made a pastel rainbow cheesecake where a rainbow appears when the cake is cut. I made it by mixing custard cream with cheesecake dough, and it tasted like milk and had a sticky feeling. I wanted to make a rainbow shape, so I hardened the cheesecake and turned it upside down to complete it. It’s a lovely cheesecake with a soft taste like the visual.
– Mold size : 15cm x 7cm
2 Egg yolks
4g Vanilla bean paste
200g Warm milk
15g Unsalted butter
50g Water + 10g Gelatin
300g Cream cheese
60g Condensed milk
3g Vanilla extract
7g Lemon juice
220g Heavy cream
80g Whole wheat biscuits
40g Melted unsalted butter
70g Whipped heavy cream (+7g sugar)
Making Custard Cream
1. Add sugar to egg yolk and mix, then add cornstarch and vanilla bean paste and mix.
2. Add some warm milk and mix, then add the rest of the milk and mix.
3. Boil over low heat until large bubbles rise, then add butter and mix.
4. Put it in a bowl and close it with plastic wrap to prevent air from entering, then cool it.
5. Add powdered gelatin to cold water, mix, and soak for at least 15 minutes.
6. Gently mix cream cheese at room temperature, add sugar and condensed milk and mix.
7. Add vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix, then mix custard cream and mix into cheesecake batter.
8. Heat the soaked gelatin in a microwave for about 30 seconds to melt it, then add it to the cheesecake batter and mix.
9. Whip about 40-50% of fresh cream and add it all to the cheesecake batter and mix evenly.
10. Heat it in the microwave for about 20 seconds to make it thinner.
11. Divide the cheesecake dough into 70g, 130g, 190g, 250g, and 300g portions and color with coloring.
12. Pour the dough into the center of the mold in order, starting with the largest amount, and put it in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
13. Add the melted butter to the crumbled whole wheat cookies, mix, then place on the cheesecake and flatten.
14. After hardening in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours, decorate the top with whipped cream.