A collaboration of sausage bread and corn dogs, It is good to eat without frying it for a light taste, It is also delicious if you eat it with sugar and ketchup like a korean corn dog. If you don’t have an oven, you can fry it.
200g Bread flour
4g (1.5tsp) Instant dry yeast
30g (3Tbsp) Sugar
54g, 1 Room temperature egg
3 g (1tsp) Salt
30g Room temperature unsalted butter
6 Sausages (12.5cm)
3 Sticks of mozzarella cheese
Egg wash (before baking) 1 egg + 2 Tbsp milk
10g Melted unsalted butter (after baking)
Mayonnaise (ketchup available)
6 Wooden sticks
– If the oven does not have a fermentation function, ferment the bowl by immersing it in warm water (36℃~37℃).
– Sausages are better used after blanching them in hot water.
– For the wooden stick, I used wooden chopsticks.
1. 80ml Warm milk, 4g (1.5tsp) Instant dry yeast, 30g (3Tbsp) Sugar. Dissolve yeast and sugar. 54g, 1Room temperature egg, 200g Bread flour, 3g (1tsp) Salt, salt to coat the flour. Mix all together.
2. If the dough is moist without raw flour, 30g Room temperature unsalted butter. Butter, which prevents fermentation, is added at the end. Tear the dough and mix it. When thrown, the butter permeates well. If the butter permeates well and becomes smooth. Ferment in a warm place to 2-3 times the size (36℃~37℃).
3. 6 Sausages (12.5cm long), put 3 sausages on the stick. The other 3 are made with a cheese combination. If you plug it in as it is, the cheese combination is complete.
4. 1 Hour later, divide the dough into 6 equal parts. Degas the dough then sprinkle with flour, long and flattened. After rolling the flat dough, pinch the end and attach it, push the two ends together and close it. Stretch evenly and elongated (about 45~48cm), leave a gap of about 2cm and roll up the dough, paste the dough in the same way for the cheese combination.. Cover and ferment at room temperature until doubled in size (20-30 minutes).
5. Egg wash, cut a sheath in the middle (optional), mayonnaise (also ketchup), squeeze the mayonnaise. After moving to an oven preheated to 170°C (338°F). Bake at 170°C (338°F) for 20-25 minutes (depending on oven specifications). Melted unsalted butter, melted butter for flavor and softness, parsley.