I made cute potato dumplings, They look like dumplings, but they taste like croquettes, crispy and really delicious. It can be eaten as a snack or as a simple meal.
300g Potatoes (after peeling)
20ml Water (when boiling potatoes)
40g Carrots (1/4 pieces)
60g Onion (1/2)
40g Sausage (can be substituted with vegetables)
3 Pinches of salt
18g (1Tbsp) Mayonnaise
5g (0.5Tbsp) Curry powder
A little pepper powder
20 Dumpling wrappers
– If you fry it, you can eat it more crispy.
– After making the potato croquettes, taste them and adjust the taste to your liking with curry or salt.
1. Onion, finely chop all ingredients. Carrot, sausage (can be substituted with vegetables), 300g Potatoes. Then cut the potatoes into small pieces.20ml of water. Cook for about 7 minutes in the microwave (based on 700w) can be boiled in water. Mash the potatoes while they are warm.
2. Cooking oil, add all the cut ingredients, 3 pinches of salt. Fry on medium heat. When the onion is translucent, turn off the stove.
3. Mashed potatoes, stir-fried vegetables, 18g(1Tbsp) Mayonnaise, 5g (0.5Tbsp) Curry powder, a little pepper powder. Mix the ingredients well. Make the inside of a large candy size. Dumpling wrappers, add potato croquettes.
4. After watering the edges, take the folds one at a time and fold them. It’s really fun to make this. If you want to empty your head, let’s wrinkle the dumplings. Turn the dumplings over and place them on the pan. Cook slowly over low heat and cook. Turn over when browned.
5. Pour a little water and cook with the lid on. When the dumpling skin is transparent, take it out. Delicious round dumplings, from the inside to the skin, I can feel the sincerity.