I made a cheesecake with crushed peaches. It has a neat and tidy feeling, but when you cut it, there are three pink cheesecakes full of peach flavor. I made sand crackers that are easy to make. I usually use cream cheese and cranberries together on white bread or baguette because it is delicious, so I applied it to crackers.
– Mold size : 15cm
1 Peach (350g)
5g Lemon juice
25g Water + 5g Gelatin
125g Cream cheese
2g Vanilla extract
3g Lemon juice
195g Peach puree
70g Heavy cream
Food coloring (red, white)
80g Whole wheat biscuits
35g Melted unsalted butter
30g Water+ 6g Gelatin
250g Cream cheese
3g Vanilla extract
5g Lemon juice
40g Plain yogurt
150g Heavy cream
25g Water+ 5g Gelatin
100g Peach syrup
50g Whipped heavy cream (+5g sugar)
1. Cut peaches, put them in a pot, add sugar and water, and boil over low heat until the color comes out. (About 6-7 minutes)
2. Add lemon juice, boil a little more, and separate the pulp and syrup through a sieve.
3. Leave the separated syrup at room temperature, grind the pulp in a mixer, put it in a pot, and simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes, then cool.
4. Add powdered gelatin (5g) to water, mix, and soak for more than 10 minutes.
5. Loosen half a block of cream cheese at room temperature, add sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix, then add boiled peach pulp and mix.
6. Heat the soaked gelatin in the microwave for about 20 seconds to melt it completely, then add it to the cream cheese dough and mix.
7. Whip about 50% of whipped cream, put it in the cream cheese dough, mix evenly, and divide into 3 parts.
8. Add color to each bowl and mix, then put the darkest color in a 12cm mousse mold and harden in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
9. Put the cream cheese dough of medium color and harden it in the freezer for about 10 minutes, then pour the lightest color and harden it in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
10. Add melted unsalted butter to the crumbled cookies, mix, pour into a mousse mold (15cm), flatten, and place in the refrigerator.
11. Add powdered gelatin (6g) to water, mix and soak for at least 10 minutes, then release the cream cheese (1 block product) at room temperature.
12. Add sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix, then add plain yogurt and mix.
13. Heat the soaked gelatin in a microwave for about 20 seconds to melt it completely, then add it to the cream cheese dough and mix.
14. Whip about 50% of whipped cream, put it in the cream cheese batter and mix evenly.
15. Pour a little cream cheesecake batter (white) into a 15cm mousse mold that was kept in the refrigerator and harden in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
16. In a 15cm mousse mold, put the three-color peach cream cheesecake hardened in a 12cm mousse mold in the center, pour the cream cheesecake batter (white), and let it harden in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
17. Add powdered gelatin (5g) to water and soak for more than 10 minutes, then heat in the microwave for 20 seconds to dissolve.
18. Add melted gelatin to peach syrup at room temperature, mix, pour over cheesecake and harden in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
19. Decorate the top with fresh cream and peach flesh (cube shape). (Pod number: 854)