After this Delicious Recipe, You will No longer buy Bread❗ Incredibly fluffy and soft!
140ml (0.6 cup) Water
13g (1 tbsp) Sugar
3g (1 tsp) Yeast
300g (2 cup) Bread flour/wheat flour
3g (1/2 tsp) Salt
20g (1.5 tbsp) Unsalted butter
1. 140 ml (0.6 cups) of water, 1 egg, 13 grams (1 tablespoon) of sugar, 3 grams (1 teaspoon) yeast. Mix well, 300 grams (2 cups) bread flour/wheat flour, 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) salt. Mix into a dough. Knead into a dough by hand, cover the dough and let it rest for about 20 minutes.
2. After 20 minutes, take out the dough. Spread out the dough and put in 20 grams (1.5 tablespoons) of unsalted butter. Wrap the butter with the dough and knead it into the dough. Finally knead it into a smooth dough, round the dough. Cover the dough and let it rise for about 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, deflate the fermented dough, divide into 8 parts. Knead each part of the dough. Cover the dough and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
4. After 15 minutes, take out a small dough, deflate it and roll it out longer. Turn over and organize into a rectangular piece of dough. Roll up from on one side and roll into a long strip. Once done, put it on a baking sheet. Finish the rest of the dough. Cover the dough and let it rise for about 50 minutes.
5. After the dough has fermented, brush the surface with egg wash. Make a cut in the middle, put on the chopped green onion. Finally put mozzarella on top.
6. Put in the middle of the preheated oven and bake at 190°C (375°F) for 15 minutes. It’s out of the oven, so tempting! Start enjoying, very fluffy, soft and delicious!