NO BAKE Strawberry Cheese Cake｜Gâteau au Fromage et aux Fraises｜Today I’m going to make a strawberry cheesecake that even a beginner could make.
Unsalted Butter 50g
Cream Cheese 200g
Whipping Cream 150g
Half a lemon
**Decorated by some whipped cream and strawberries
1. Start by smashing 90 grams of cookies, add 50 g of melted unsalted butter. Continue stirring for 20 seconds. Pour the cookie crumbs into a 6-inch mold. Spread them out flat. Make sure to press them firmly, otherwise the cake will crack easily. Place it in the refrigerator.
2. Soak 8 g of gelatin slices in ice water. Take 200 grams of cream cheese and put it in a bowl. Add 35 grams of sugar. Mix the cream cheese until it becomes a smooth paste. Pour 150 g of whipping cream in. Mix well
3. Drain 4 grams of gelatin slices. Put them in 50 g of hot milk. Stir well and pour into the cheese batter.Mix. Pour 200 g of cheese batter into the mold. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
4. Wash the strawberries well. Remove the cloves of 150 g of strawberries. Take half a lemon and squeeze the juice. Add the lemon juice and 35 grams of sugar. Puree the strawberries, sieve.
5. Drain the remaining 4 grams of gelatin and heat them in the microwave. Pour it into the strawberry puree. Pour one-half of the strawberry puree into the remaining cheese cream. Mix well and then Pour 200 g of mousse into the mold. Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
6. Mix the remaining strawberry puree and the remaining mousse. Pour all into the mold. Remove small air bubbles with a torch. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
7. Squeeze some lumps of cream along the edge of the cake. Put on some strawberries.