If you have flour, eggs and vegetables, you can do it! No yeast, no oven needed! Easy recipe.
300g (2 cups) All-purpose flour/wheat flour
3g (1/2 tsp) Salt
190ml (0.8 cup) Water
1.5g (1/4 tsp) Salt
30ml (2 tbsp) Cooking oil
3g (1/2 tsp) Salt
1. 300 grams (2 cups) all-purpose flour/wheat flour, 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) salt. Mix well, 190 ml (0.8 cup) water. Mix into a dough, then knead into a dough with hands. Just form the dough, no need to knead, cover and let it rest for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes, continue to knead the dough, a few times is a smooth dough . Transfer the dough to a mat and flatten it. Divided into 8 parts, round each part, brush the surface with cooking oil. Let rest for about 20 minutes.
3. 4 eggs, beaten in a bowl, 1.5 grams (¼ teaspoon) salt, beat the eggs. Heat on medium-low heat, add 15 ml (1 tablespoon) cooking oil to the pan. When the oil is hot, pour in the egg mixture. Stir it with chopsticks until it ends up as a single grain of egg. Scramble the eggs and set aside to cool.
4. 300 grams of chives, chopped, can be replaced by other vegetables, such as cabbage, radish, cabbage, etc. Cut up and place in a larger container, 15 ml (1 tablespoon) cooking oil, Stir well so that the vegetables don’t get watery after a coating of oil. Put the scrambled eggs in, mix well. Add 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) of salt to the filling when making it, mix well.
5. After 20 minutes, take out a small dough, turn it over and press it thin, add the filling. Wrap it up and pinch it tight, turn it over and squash it.
6. Add a little cooking oil to the pan, add chive pancake, brush the surface with cooking oil. Cover and simmer on medium heat for about 2 minutes. Fry until golden brown and you can flip them over. Next, fry this side without the lid for about two minutes on medium heat. Fry until both sides are golden brown and cooked. So tempting 😍.