1. Flour 1
300g (2 cups) All-purpose flour / flour
12g (1 tablespoon) sugar
3g (1/2 teaspoon) salt
80ml (6 tbsp) Cooking oil
120ml (1/2 cup) water
2. Flour 2
150g (1 cup) All-purpose flour / flour
100g (7 tbsp) Unsalted Butter
500g (4) small apples
15g (1 tbsp) Unsalted Butter
50g (1/4 cup) sugar
2g (1/4 teaspoon) salt
6g (1 tablespoon) cinnamon powder
8g (1 tablespoon) cornstarch
30ml (2 tablespoons) water
1. 500 grams (4) small apples, 4 small apples or 2 large apples, diced, chopped and put in a saucepan, 15 grams (1 tablespoon) unsalted butter, 50 grams (1/4) cup) sugar, 2 grams (1/4 teaspoon) salt.
2. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until the butter and sugar melt. Cook apples for about 5 minutes, 6 grams (1 tablespoon) cinnamon powder, omit if you don’t like, 8 grams (1 tablespoon) cornstarch, 30 ml (2 tablespoons) water. Pour into the pot, continue to stir-fry until the water dries up, remove from the stove and let it cool.
3. First make flour 1, 300 grams (2 cups) all-purpose flour/flour, 12 grams (1 tablespoon) sugar, 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) salt. Mix well, 80 ml (6 tablespoons) cooking oil, 120 ml (1/2 cup) water. Stir into a dough, knead the dough by hand, just forming a dough, no need to knead. Cover the dough and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes, continue to knead the dough, knead a few times to get a smooth dough. Cover and let the dough rest. Next knead the dough, 2, 150 grams (1 cup) all-purpose flour/flour, 100 grams (7 tablespoons) unsalted butter. Knead the butter into the dough, knead the dough to make a pastry dough. Cover the dough with cling film and let it rest for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes, take the dough out 2 roll the dough into long strips, divide into 10 parts. Roll the dough into a circle, after rolling the last one, set it aside and take out the first rolled dough, then cover it with food wrap to prevent it from drying out, close and staple it.
6. After making the last one, take the first one out and make a dough, roll it with a rolling pin, turn it over and keep rolling it longer. Roll from one end back and roll into a small cylinder. After done. Finally, take the first small cylinder of the dough. Remember to cover the dough with cling film to keep it from drying out.
7. Roll with a rolling pin, curl from one end and roll into a cylinder, cut into 2 pieces, chop and flatten Roll a little thinner with a lamination . Pull the concave shape by hand with the cut side on the outside. Place the previously made apple filling on top, fold in half, pinch and pinch the edges. Set aside when all is done.
8. Cook over medium heat. Add cooking oil to the pan, when the oil is hot, add the finished apple pie and fry at about 160°C (320°F). Deep fry in oil until golden brown and ready to serve, tempting too! Let it cool a bit and then enjoy, it’s delicious!