Pour milk into the flour and you’ll be amazed at the results! Super fluffy and delicious.
38g white sugar
3g active dry yeast
28g melted unsalted butter
300g bread flour
1. 210ml milk, 38g white sugar, 3g active dry yeast. Mix well, 28g melted unsalted butter, mix, 300g bread flour, 3g salt. Mix well. Cover and rest for 20 minutes.
2. Fold the dough with a spatula, pour a little oil into a bowl. Knead the dough in the bowl. Cover and rise until double size. Spread unsalted butter in a baking pan.
3. Place the dough onto a kneading board, shape the dough. Cut the dough like this to make a rope, cut and divide the dough into 10 parts. Take a piece of dough, sprinkle some flour, shape the dough into a ball. Cover and rest for 15 minutes.
4. Take a piece of dough, sprinkle some flour on a kneading board, flatten the dough with a rolling pin. Press the sides of the dough and shape it into a rectangle. Brush softened butter, roll the dough up, pinch the edges. Place the roll into the baking pan, repeat with the rest of the dough. Cover and rest until double size.
5. Brush milk on the rolls, sprinkle some sliced almonds (optional). Bake for 20-25 minutes at 356F/180C, after baking the bread is so soft and fluffy!