I made a banana chocolate whipped cream cake decorated with sweet bananas. My favorite chocolate sheet! I iced it with chocolate whipped cream, which is easy to make on a moist and flavorful cake sheet with chocolate, and the sweet banana and cream that is not too sweet went well together. On the top of the cake, I sprinkled sugar on a banana sliced in half and heated it with a torch to decorate it. It’s called banana brulee, and many people make it as a simple dessert. I think the combination of banana and chocolate is always good.
– Mold size : 15cm
3 Egg yolks (54g)
3g Vanilla extract
75g Dark couverture chocolate
70g Hot milk
60g Cake flour
15g Cocoa powder
1.5g Baking powder
3 Egg whites (106g)
350g Heavy cream
35g Cocoa powder
1. Add vanilla extract to egg yolk and mix, then add melted chocolate and hot milk (about 50 degrees) and mix.
2. Sift the soft flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together and mix evenly.
3. Divide the egg white into sugar 3 times and make a meringue. (Clean the pores for 1-2 minutes at low speed)
4. Add 1/3 of the meringue to the chocolate dough and mix, then add the remaining half of the meringue, mix, place in the bowl containing the meringue, and mix evenly.
5. Pan in a 15cm oven pan, beat on the bottom of the bowl to remove large air bubbles, and bake in an oven at 170 degrees for about 40 minutes.
6. After cooling completely, cut the top and bottom and slice into 3 pieces.
7. Add sugar to the whipped cream and whip it a little, then sift the cocoa powder through a sieve and whip it to make cream.
8. Place a cake sheet on a rotating plate, sprinkle with syrup, top with cream to flatten it, and place the sliced banana on top.
9. Put a little cream on the banana to flatten it, repeat the process, and apply the cream to the top and sides to smooth it out.
10. Cut the banana in half lengthwise, put the cut side down and cut it into a 12cm frame.
11. Turn over as it is, sprinkle with sugar, caramelize with a torch, and cool.
12. Slightly shape the cake with a 12cm mold, place the bananas in order, and squeeze the cream on the rim. (No. 108 Pod)