I made delicious Spam Musubi by coating tofu and spam in egg coat and then putting it on top of rice. Stewed tofu and spam in teriyaki sauce are the best. Spam alone is delicious, but eating it with tofu makes the texture softer and more reassuring. It’s great for a lunch box, and it’s also great for a simple meal.
1 tsp Sugar
1 Tbsp Soy sauce
2 tsp Water
2 tsp Cooking wine
Salt, Sesame, Sesame oil
Seaweed, Green onion
1. Put sugar, water, cooking wine, and soy sauce in a bowl and mix.
2. Cut the spam and tofu into similar sizes, coat them with flour, and then stack the spam and tofu with egg mixture.
3. Bake in a pan greased with cooking oil until slightly charred, then add the prepared sauce and simmer over low heat.
4. Add salt, sesame salt, and sesame oil to warm rice, mix, put in a musubi mold, and press flat to shape.
5. Place the grilled Spam Tofu, put thinly sliced seaweed on it, and sprinkle with green onions to finish.