I made peach yogurt ice cream with gem-like peaches embedded in it. I cut a nice, crisp, pink peach and boiled it. I added lemon juice and boiled it, and the color was really pretty. I think it’s lovely. I made ice cream using only yogurt, condensed milk, and fresh cream, but it was so delicious that a lot of yogurt added to the refreshing and clean taste of condensed milk. The most important thing when making simple ice cream without a machine is cumbersome, but I think the most important thing is to put it in a mold and freeze it and mix it once every 2 hours. I repeated it about 3 times and the texture was really like ice cream. Yogurt ice cream with fragrant peaches, it’s a taste I want to keep in the freezer.
1 Peach (290g)
6g Lemon juice
200g Unsweetened plain yogurt
120g Condensed milk
250g Heavy cream
1. Peel the peach and cut the flesh, then put the flesh in a pot and boil it with sugar.
2. Boil until the water is almost gone, then add lemon juice and boil a little more. Remove from heat and cool.
3. Add condensed milk to unsweetened plain yogurt and mix, whip 80% fresh cream and mix together.
4. Add the cooled peaches, mix, put in a mold and harden in the freezer.
5. After 2 hours, take it out and repeat the process of mixing evenly 3 times, and then harden in the freezer for at least 6 hours.