I made a no-oven cheesecake that was hardened by putting rainbow-colored cheesecake in lemon jelly. I added flavor using fruit puree and green tea powder to match the color of each layer of cheesecake, but the taste is subtle and the taste is not as plain as it looks. When I put lemon juice in the jelly, the color is not completely transparent, but I think the jelly tastes better when you add a lot of lemon juice! This time, I used gelatin to harden the jelly, but it felt like the powder gelatin was hardened more transparently, and somehow, it felt like the gelatin was hardened more opaque. No-oven cheesecake can be made by changing the shape and taste in various ways, so I think it would be really interesting to think of a different and interesting design. It takes a lot of work to harden it layer by layer, but when it’s finished and eaten, it comes in various colors, so it’s fun to look at and fun to eat.
90g Whole wheat biscuits
40g Melted unsalted butter
220g Cream cheese
5g Lemon juice
2g Vanilla extract
130g Heavy cream
25g Blueberry puree
2g Green tea powder + 15g Heavy cream
30g Mango puree
15g Strawberry puree
15g Lemon juice
1. Add melted butter to crushed whole wheat cookies, mix well, put in a 15cm mousse mold covered with Teflon sheets, press flat, and place in the refrigerator.
2. Dissolve cream cheese heated in the microwave for about 20 seconds, add sugar, lemon juice and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. After soaking the gelatin in cold water for 10 minutes or more, squeeze out the water and heat it in the microwave for 10 seconds to melt it, then add it to the dough and mix.
4. After whipping about 50% of whipped cream, put it in the dough, mix it evenly, pour a little into a 15cm mousse mold, flatten it, and put it in the refrigerator.
5. Add 25g of blueberry puree to 110g of cheese dough, mix, put half in a 12cm mold, and harden in the freezer for 10 minutes.
6. Add a little blue pigment to the remaining blueberry cheese dough, mix, pour into a 12cm mold, and harden in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
7. Add 15g of fresh cream to green tea powder, mix well, add to 55g of cheese dough, mix, pour into a 12cm mold, flatten, and harden in the freezer for 10 minutes.
8. Add 30g of mango puree to 110g of cheese dough, mix, pour half of it into a 12cm mold, flatten it and harden in the freezer for 10 minutes.
9. Add a little orange pigment to the remaining mango cheese dough, mix, pour into a 12cm mold, flatten, and harden in the freezer for 10 minutes.
10. Add 15g of strawberry puree to 55g of cheese dough, mix, pour into a mold, flatten, and harden in the freezer for 30 minutes.
11. Soak the gelatin in cold water for about 15 minutes, then add sugar and lemon juice to room temperature water and mix well.
12. Squeeze out the water from the soaked gelatin, heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds to melt it, then add it to the lemon water and mix well.
13. Put the cheesecake hardened in a 12cm mold into a 15cm mold and remove the mold and Teflon sheet.
14. Pour lemon water a little higher than the height of the cheesecake in the 15cm mold and let it harden in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.