120g all-purpose flour
1 tbsp olive oil (7g)
1 tbsp vinegar (7g)
1/2 tsp (3g) baking powder
1/2 tsp salt (1g)
1 egg white (33g~35g)
1 tbsp milk
2 potatoes (1 large)
1 piece of butter
1. 1 egg, separate the whites and yolks, 25g milk, 1 tbsp olive oil (7g), 1/2 tsp salt (1g), mix well, 120g all-purpose flour, 1 tsp baking powder (3g), 1 tbsp vinegar (7g). Mix until no powder is visible.
2. Knead by hand (about 3 minutes), divide into two. Pull the dough slightly, make it round. Cover with cling film and leave for 15 minutes.
3. 2 potatoes, will cut it to the right size. 350ml water, a little salt. Close the lid and 5 minutes, about 50% ripe. Now take the potatoes out of the water.
4. 1 piece of butter (or cooking oil), lightly cooked potatoes. Toss in savory butter, a little salt. Bake until golden brown, camembert Cheese. Just remove the top part, after 15 minutes, sprinkle with flour. Roll out with a rolling pin. About 20 cm in diameter.
5. Now put it on the oven pan, a loaf of cheese, put it in the middle. This time it’s potatoes. I’ll cover it with the rest of the dough. Make a hole the size of your finger. It seals well so that there are no gaps. It is very important, so carefully. I’ll close it once more with my fingers. Now insert the straw into the hole you made. One tablespoon of milk to the yolk.
6. Lastly, coat the balloon with an egg. 200°C (400°F) for 15 minutes, let’s open. Dip potatoes in cheese, the savory and salty taste is so delicious. I’ll break the lid and eat it, this is a cheese cracker.