.Castella Pudding Cake is a cake with a sweet and fluffy texture. If you make it like video, you can make the best product. It’s made to be delicious. So yummy. Would you like to try it? It’s really soft and sweet. Please try.
1 egg yolk
3g vanilla extract
50g Cake flour (Or All Purpose Flour)
cooking oil 15g
1. Boil some water beforehand. 2. Preheat the oven to 160°C (320°F) in advance. 90g Sugar, 20g Water. Turn on the fire, boil until the color darkens, it gradually changed to a darker color, 40g Water. Caramel is made. Pour it into the container.
2. 3 eggs, 1 egg yolk . First, mix the eggs, 60g Sugar, 3g vanilla extract, 360g milk. When bubbles form at the edges, turn off the fire. Pour in the milk little by little and mix. Filter in the pudding mixture. Sift the mixture. You can remove the foam from the mixture and filter out any remaining lumps. Then you can make a soft and creamy Castella Pudding Cake.(Point of taste!!) Filter in the pudding mixture.
3. 2 egg whites, divide by 1/2 of sugar(50g). The total amount of sugar is 50g. The foaming of the eggs is very important. 2 egg yolks, add one by one. Mix the egg yolks thoroughly.
4. 50g Cake flour (Or All Purpose Flour), no need to add baking powder, mix from bottom to top. Mix until you don’t see the flour. Milk 20g + Cooking oil 15g. Mix some of cake batter. Combine with the remaining cake batter. Mix well, then it is completed.
5. Pour in the pudding mixture. Pour in the cake batter. Pour hot water. Bake in preheated oven at 160°C (320°F) for 35~40 minutes.