280g bread flour
20g unsalted butter
1. 145g milk, 28g egg, 35g sugar, 3g yeast, mix well. 280g bread flour. After mixing it so that there is no powder, knead it with your hands for 1 minute. Cover with cling film and leave at room temperature (20 minutes).
2. 20 minutes have passed, 20g room temperature unsalted butter, 3g salt. Knead by hand for 15 minutes from now. The sticky feeling is something suspicious, but It suddenly became a soft lump. Cover with cling film and ferment in a warm place to double size (about 1 hour).
3. 1 hour later, press to release air, make one lump. Divide by 4, gather the dough in the center, round it please. Cover with cling film and leave for 10 minutes. Place the dough on a baking board and flatten it out. At this point, spread the lower part slightly wider. Slightly stretch the underside with your fingertips, roll it up. I will make a concave shape in the middle. It would be better if you put more force on the little finger side.
4. Now put it in the oven pan. Fermented to double the size, baking cooling net, cooking oil or butter. Oil the cooling net thoroughly. I put it on top of the dough and press it to bake. 170°C (325°F) for 13 to 15 minutes.
5. Butter the bread while it’s hot. Perfect . It’s just too delicious to eat just bread. I want a sandwich today. Honey Mustard, lettuce, cheese, ham, tomato, complete. Then let’s eat, it’s really delicious.