If you tear the soft bread one by one, Full of garlic flavor, full of mozzarella cheese, it’s really delicious. The cheese is hidden in the bread, so the cheese does not harden well.
[Frame size: 22cm wide, 10cm long, 9.5cm high]
✤ Bread dough
300g Bread flour
140ml Warm milk
6g (1Tbsp) Instant dry yeast
15g (1.5Tbsp) Sugar
58g, 1 Room temperature egg
5g (1.5tsp) Salt
20g (1Tbsp) Room temperature unsalted butter
40g (2Tbsp) Room temperature cream cheese
✤ Garlic Sauce
70g Room temperature unsalted butter
36g(2Tbsp) Ground garlic
16g (1Tbsp) Honey (can be sugar)
1g (1Tbsp) Parsley
140g Mozzarella cheese
✤ Before Baking
Room temperature egg water
✤ After baking
10g (1Tbsp) Melted butter
1. 140ml Warm milk, 6g (1Tbsp) Instant dry yeast, 15g (1.5Tbsp) Sugar. Dissolve yeast in warm milk, 58g, 1 Room temperature egg. Mix the eggs well.
2. 300g Bread flour, 5g (1.5tsp) Salt. After coating the flour with salt, mix all together. Now, after gently kneading with your hands, if the dough is moist, 20g Room temperature unsalted butter, 40g (2Tbsp) Cream cheese. Add butter and cream cheese and knead, if the dough is smooth. Ferment in a warm place to 2-3 times the size (35℃~36℃).
3. 70g Room temperature unsalted butter, 36g (2Tbsp) Minced garlic, 16g (1Tbsp) Honey (sugar available), 1g (1Tbsp) Parsley. Mix all ingredients well. Garlic sauce finished.
4. 1 hour later, degas the dough, sprinkle with flour. Flatten it out, then spread it out in a rectangular shape, the thickness is about 6-7mm, spread the garlic sauce on the dough, 140g Mozzarella cheese. Now cut it into a square shape to fit the bread tin, and then, layer by layer one by one.
5. Put them in a square frame. Now, let the second fermentation take place at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes. Egg wash. After moving to an oven preheated to 170°C (338°F). Bake at 170°C (338°F) for about 30 minutes (may vary depending on oven specifications).
6. 10g Melted unsalted butter, parsley. Garlic and cheese play hide and seek in bread, this is the playground of the stomach.