I made a chocolate muffin with a dark flavor like a brownie. Add plenty of chocolate and add chocolate chips as a topping to enhance the flavor of chocolate. The inside is moist and the top is slightly crispy when freshly baked. I did a lot of panning of the dough and baked it, but it was more delicious and I was relieved to eat just one. You can also bake your favorite toppings on top.
▶About 5 servings.
100g Dark couverture chocolate
80g Unsalted butter
45g Cake flour
12g Cocoa powder
3g Baking powder
3g Vanilla extract
Sliced almond, Chocolate chip
1. Put a bowl of chocolate and butter on a pot of hot water and melt it in a hot water bath.
2. When everything is melted, take it out of the pan, add sugar and salt, mix, then add eggs one at a time and mix.
3. Sift the soft flour, baking powder and cocoa through a sieve, add vanilla extract and mix evenly.
4. Pan in a muffin tin, put almond slices, chocolate chips, etc., and bake in the oven at 170 degrees for 25 minutes.
5. Leave the baked muffins for about 10 minutes, then take them out one by one and cool them.
6. Seal the muffin and eat it the next day to enjoy a thicker and more moist muffin.