If you have flour and water, try these 3 ways to make the delicious recipe! Very easy and delicious! Cut and see, crispy outside, soft inside. The layering is so good, this makes for a great looking and delicious!
2 cups (300g) All-purpose flour/wheat flour
1/2 tsp (3g) Salt
3/4 cup (180ml) Water
1/4 cup (36g) All-purpose flour/wheat flour
1/4 cup (30g) Corn starch
Melted salted butter
📢 Important tips
1. If the dough doesn’t roll out, let it rest for another 5 minutes and then roll it again.
2. Add a little bit of baking soda to the green onion to keep the green color after cooking.
3. Roll the 6 pieces of dough sheet together, sprinkle more flour between the sheets to avoid sticking together.
4. Fry on medium heat for about 3-4 minutes in total, the center bubble means it is ready.
5. You can also freeze the dough after making it, just take it out and fry it when you want to eat.
1. 2 cups (300 grams) all-purpose flour/wheat flour, 1/2 teaspoon (3 grams) salt, 3/4 cup (180 ml) water. Stir while pouring to form a dough
2. Knead the dough by hand. Just form the dough, no need to knead. Cover and let the dough rest for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, knead the dough a few times to make a smooth dough
3. Transfer the dough to the mat, divided into 6 parts. Knead each part of the dough. After all the doughs have been kneaded, let the doughs rest for about 30 minutes. Prepare some green onions, just the leaves, and cut them into scallions. Add a little baking soda to the scallion to keep it bright green after cooking, 1/4 cup (36 grams) all-purpose flour/wheat flour, 1/4 cup (30 grams) cornstarch. Mix well
4. After 30 minutes. Take some mixed flour to prevent sticking. Roll out the small dough into a larger sheet, about 12cm in diameter. Roll it out and set it aside, sprinkle some flour mixture on top. Put another piece of dough on top and sprinkle some flour mixture.
5. Put the 6 pieces of dough sheets on top of each other in this order. Press with your hands, then roll them out to a large sheet of dough. Try to roll it as big as possible, so that the dough comes out very thin. Tear the dough sheet after rolling it out, the dough sheet is very thin, take a sheet of dough and brush the top with melted salted butter. Put some scallions and cheese. The first way, fold it up like this. When you’re done, you can fry it, or you can seal it and freeze it, and take it out and fry it when you want to eat it
6. Heat the pan over medium heat and add a little cooking oil. Add the dough into the pan and fry for about 3-4 minutes on both sides, it’ s very easy to cook. Fry until the middle bubble is ready. Take out of the pan
7. Next, do it the second way. Brush the top of the dough sheet with melted salted butter. Put some scallions and cheese. Make 4 cuts like this. Then fold it up like this. When you’re done, you can fry it, or you can seal it and freeze it, and . Frying on medium heat takes about 3-4 minutes total. Fry until golden brown on both sides, it’s done!
8. Next do the third way, brush the tops with melted salted butter. Put some scallions and cheese. Cut 6 times like this. Fold each slice towards the center as I did. The last piece shoud be a little bigger to wrap up. You can also freeze it in a sealed container and take it out to fry it when you want to eat it. Fry on medium heat for a total of about 3-4 minutes, the middle bubble means it is cooked. Fry until golden brown on both sides, It’s done!