Today I will be sharing with you a no-knead milk dinner rolls recipe. You can make it with normal all-purpose flour and without a mixer. The bread is super springy. It’s super soft inside. I hope you enjoy it!
All-purpose flour 360g (2 1/4cups)
Egg 1 (54g)
White sugar 25g (2tbsp)
Dry yeast 3g ( 1tsp)
Salt 3g (1/2tsp)
Warm milk 230g (1cup)
Olive oil 15g ( 1tbsp)
Bake in preheated oven at 190°C/375°F for 15-20 minutes
Bake at 190°C / 375°F for 15-20 minutes
1. Add All-purpose flour to a large bowl, add dry yeast and salt. Mix well, 1 cup warm milk, 1 egg, 2 tbsp white sugar, 1 tbsp Olive oil(any oil is fine). Mix well.
2. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Use a spatula to mix it until there is no more dry flour. Cover and put it somewhere warm until double size. At a room temperature of 22 degrees C, I let the dough rise for 2 hours.
3. Stir the dough with a spatula, sprinkle some dry all-purpose flour. Place the dough on the board. Make the dough round, press the dough, divide into 12 equal pieces.
4. Take a piece of the dough and fold it. Turn the dough over so the side that is smooth is facing up, cup the dough with your hand and roll it. You can also roll the dough in your hands. Put the dough somewhere warm and let the dough rise until double size.
5. While the dough rests, you can put it in the oven with a cup of hot water. Sift some dry all-purpose on the bread. Put the bread into a preheated oven and bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes. The baked bread is super springy.