【18cm rectangular mold】
Corn Oil 20ml
Cake Flour 30g
Egg Yolk 2
Egg White 2
Lemon Juice 1.3ml
1. Microwave corn oil to 60 degrees, sift in low-gluten flour.
2. Add milk and stir, then add egg yolks and stir.
3. Add salt, lemon juice and granulated sugar to the egg whites in three batches, and beat until the end of the egg beater is bent.
4. Add the egg yolk batter in three batches, then add it to the cake mold.
5. Add hot water to the baking tray under the cake mold, bake at 150°C / 302°F for about 55 minutes.
6. Once out of the oven, tear off the surrounding parchment paper and cut the cake while it is still hot.