This simple cake. Hurry up and do a test to honor your mother.
Corn Oil 35ml
Ground Cinnamon 1g
Cake flour 55g
Egg Yolk 3
Lemon Juice 1g
Egg White 3
1. Rinse the apples with salt water and brush the skins, apple cut in half. Cut in half to 1mm, cut in half to 0.5mm. Can also be used with a planer. After cutting,soak in salt water for about 15 minutes. Take it out and press it with a paper towel to absorb the water for later use.
2. Add corn oil to a bowl. Lighter-flavored vegetable oils can also be used, then add milk. You can also use apple juice instead.
3. Beat with a whisk until fully combined, sift in low-gluten flour and cinnamon, separate egg whites, add three egg yolks. Mix lightly with a whisk. Add salt and a little lemon juice to the egg whites. After the egg whites are foamed, add the sugar in three portions. Beat until stiff peaks, three times in batter. Whisk lightly with a whisk. Finally, use a spatula to mix well.
4. Pour into a six-inch high mold, smooth surface, thick slices, put along the edge. Roll up lightly with thinner slices at the end, gently put in the middle. Into the oven at 160 degrees for 45 minutes 180 degrees for 15 minutes. The surface is colored after about 40 minutes.
5. Cover with tin foil to prevent over-coloring, after it came out, knock a few times. Immediately upside down, mold after cooling. Sprinkle with powdered sugar for garnish, cake is fluffy. Has a slight apple fragrance.