Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside with custard cream. This is a really delicious dessert recipe. You can make wonderful desserts that you can buy without a mold, so make sure to try it. If the dough is bothersome, you can buy croissant dough and make it.
✤ Pie Dough
300g Soft flour
3g (1tsp) Salt
165g Cold water
200g Room temperature unsalted butter
✤ Custard Cream
4 Egg yolks
40g (4Tbsp) Cornstarch Powder (Flour possible)
80g (8Tbsp) Sugar
5g (2tsp) Vanilla oil
✤ Egg Wash
1 Egg + Milk 16g (2Tbsp)
✤ After Baking
1. 165g Cold water, 3g (1tsp) Salt. After dissolving the salt in water, 300g Soft flour, add the remaining water little by little and mix. If the dough is moist without raw powder, sprinkle with flour.
2. After flattening, 200g Room temperature unsalted butter, fold the dough in half and cover with butter. Sprinkle with flour, then flatten it again, fold it in 3, repeat once more. Put it in a plastic bag and harden the butter in the refrigerator for 30-40 minutes.
3. 4 Egg yolks, 80g (8Tbsp) Sugar, 40g (4Tbsp) Cornstarch, 330g Milk, 5g (2tsp) Vanilla oil. Continue to stir on low flame, when it becomes lumpy, stir quickly, turn off the stove. Stir until smooth texture, let it cool and refrigerate.
4. Take out the refrigerated dough, flatten the dough again, repeat once more. So that the butter does not melt, set it in the refrigerator again for 30 to 40 minutes.10 x 12 cm paper, after rolling it into a cylinder with a diameter of 6-7 cm. Fasten with a stapler, roll it up with a piece of foil that is slightly wider than paper. Push the end inward to secure, take the dough out again. Spread out in a square, now cut it at 3-4cm intervals. Roll it in a cylinder, egg shower.
5. After moving to an oven preheated to 200℃ (392℉). Bake at 200°C (392°F) for 10 minutes, then. Bake at 180°C (356°F) for an additional 15-20 minutes. Let it cool for a while, take out the frame. Fill with chilled custard cream. Sugar powder.