150g minced beef
100g minced pork
2-3 tbsp breadcrumbs
2/3 tsp salt
70ml Red wine
3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
3 tbsp ketchup
1 piece of butter (20g)
1/3 teaspoon salt
(Add 1 tsp sugar if you like it sweet)
60g mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp flour
a little salt
1. 2 potatoes, cut in half, cut into half moon shape. Put in hot oil, deliciously fry it medium heat.
2. Cherry tomato, cook the tomatoes a little in cooking oil. 1/4 onion, cut it small.
3. 1 piece of butter, fry the onion, when the onion is translucent, turn off the heat, transfer to a large bowl.
4. 150g minced beer, 100g minced pork, 1 egg, 2 tbsp breadcrumbs 2/3 tsp salt, pepper, mix the ingredients well. Then divided in half, first, make it into a ball shape, then make the shape of a steak. Cook on low heat in a pan with cooking oil. I cooked it for 4 minutes and turned it over, cooked 3 more minutes, put it in a pretty pan.
5. Now I need to make the sauce. 70ml water, 70ml red wine, 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce, 3 tbsp ketchup, 1 piece of butter (20g), 1/3 tsp salt, pepper. Boil for 2-3 minutes then, pour the sauce over the steak.. When the sauce starts to boil, close the lid and cook for 2 more minutes. 6.60g mozzarella cheesem, 1 tbsp flour, mix it up, 120ml milk a little salt. Bring to a boil, stirring until the cheese is melted. turn off the heat now . Add the prepared cheese sauce, it’s luxurious.