I made a no-oven cheesecake decorated with plump marshmallows. I made it in pastel tones and I think it has a lovely feeling. Condensed milk is added instead of sugar to make the cheesecake softer and more savory. I think children will like it because of the marshmallow and bright colors. I thought it would be good to use different flavors of fruit syrup or liqueur for each color. I think it is possible to make pastel tones by adding a very small amount of pigment to color.
▶Mold size: 15cm x 7cm.
80g Whole wheat biscuits
35g Melted unsalted butter
400g Cream cheese
150g Condensed milk
10g Lemon juice
3g Vanilla extract
250g Heavy cream
Food coloring (purple, blue, yellow, red)
25g Starch syrup
1 Egg white
1. Add melted butter to crushed whole wheat crackers, mix well, place in a mold, flatten, and harden in the refrigerator.
2. Loosen the cream cheese with a hand whisk, add condensed milk and mix.
3. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract and mix.
4. Remove the moisture from the gelatin sheet soaked in cold water for more than 10 minutes, heat it in the microwave for 15 seconds to melt it, then add it to the dough and mix evenly.
5. Whip about 50% of whipped cream into the dough, mix well, pour 1/5 of the amount in another bowl, add purple food coloring, mix, pour into a 15cm mold, and harden in the freezer for 15 minutes.
6. Repeat hardening by mixing 1/5 of the fresh cream with the color, then add the last white dough and harden in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
7. Put sugar, water, and starch syrup in a pot and heat it over low heat. When it starts to bubble and boil, start whipping the egg whites to make a meringue.
8. When the temperature of the syrup reaches 110~113 degrees, pour it little by little into the meringue being whipped to make the meringue.
9. Remove the moisture from the gelatin sheet soaked in cold water for more than 10 minutes, heat it in the microwave for 15 seconds to melt it, pour it into the meringue, and whip it a little more.
10. Sprinkle corn starch on the bottom of the 12cm square frame, pour marshmallows, sprinkle sprinkles, and harden at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
11. Remove the hardened marshmallows from the mold and cut them into appropriate shapes.
12. Using a steam towel, separate the cheesecake from the mold and decorate with marshmallows.