Today, I made a devilish mini fruit pie that is so delicious that it makes me give up on dieting. The design is too cute to look at and it has taste, it’s a mini-mini pie. It took me about 2 hours to make. I think it only took about 5 minutes to make and eat everything. A truly homemade, delicious pie will be complete when you make it by hand!
I made many things, including blueberries, mangoes, strawberries, and green grapes. You can make it by limiting the number of fruits. Crispy on the outside and filled with sweet jam and cream on the inside! You will be able to make simple but delicious and adorable mini fruit pies.
● Crispy Pie
(Frozen pie sheet: 30cm*40cm *1pcs// 3mm )
110 g (3/4 cup) cake flour
110 g (3/4 cup) bread flour
(or 220g all-purpose flour)
95g unsalted butter (A) (1/3 cup + 1Tbsp+1tsp)
97g cold water (1/3 cup + 1Tbsp+1tsp)
3 g (1 tsp) salt
5 g (1 tsp) sugar
60g unsalted butter (B) ( 20g+20g+20g )
● Fresh Cream
75g heavy cream
10 g sugar
● Mango Jam, Strawberry Jam, Blueberry Jam, Green Grape Am
1. prepared a frozen Puff Pastry sheet, cut 10 8cm diameter pies. Only 5 are placed in the pan. Cut the rest as in the video, please apply water, pique please.
2. Brush with egg wash or milk. If you can’t eat eggs, you can use milk. The ratio of (yolk: milk=2:1) was the best for the roasted color. Apply thinly in two coats, eggs should not be on the sides of the pie., eggs prevent the pie from puffing.
3. Make the handle part of the basket, cut it into 3mm thick the length is about 20 cm. I’m working hard to braid 3 lines. Bake at 195C (384F) for 10 minutes, cut it to your desired length.
4. I’ll tie the ribbon in advance, after finishing it, it was difficult to tie the ribbon. If you’ve made it this far, you’re almost done.
5. Add various fruit jams, add blueberry jam to the blueberry pie. I will make fresh cream with mascarpone. When mascarpone is added, it becomes more savory and the flavor of milk becomes stronger. Liqueur is an option, you can omit it or add a little lemon juice. If you do not have mascarpone, you can substitute the same amount with heavy cream. It’s melted compound chocolate. Compound chocolate will harden quickly. If you don’t have chocolate, squeeze the cream a little higher. Then, bury it in the cream and fix the handle.