The combination of cabbage and tofu meat is really good. Enjoy the braised cabbage tofu and have a healthy and happy day today.
Half a cabbage
300g of tofu.
7 whole garlics.
Pork ( 80g of pork belly meat)
1/2 of green onion
Chili peppers (optional).
1 spoon of soy sauce.
1 spoon of oyster sauce.
1/2 spoon of salt.
1. Cut the cabbage in half and cut it into 5 pieces. Cut it into 3 pieces again. First, soak the stem of the cabbage in cold water, Rinse it several times and put it in a sieve to remove the water. Then, soak the leaves and wash them. The order of stir-frying is different, so put it in the tray separately.
2. Cut tofu into 3 pieces and cut it in half again, put it in a bowl. Crush garlic with the back of the knife, put it in a bowl. Cut pork into bite-size pieces,put it in a bowl. Cut the green onion diagonally, put it in a bowl. If you want to eat it spicy, cut the peppers, too put it in a bowl.
3. Put oil on the preheated pan and place tofu in it. Bake it over medium heat until it turns brown. Put oil on the pan, when it’s fully preheated, add meat, stir-fry it over medium heat for about 1 minute. When the meat turns brown , add garlic, fry it for about 30 seconds, add some chili peppers and fry it for about 10 seconds.
4. Then, add the stem of the cabbage first, stir-fry it over medium heat for about 1 minute, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 spoon of soy sauce, 1 spoon of oyster sauce. Stir-fry it lightly so that the sauce gets soaked in, then add the leaves of the cabbage. Likewise, stir-fry it over medium heat for about a minute grilled tofu in the.
5. Add green onions and roasted tofu to the pot and add stir-fried cabbage on top. Put the lid on and boil it for 10 minutes on low heat. The delicious and tasty braised cabbage tofu is ready! There’s cabbage in it. It’s sweet without sugar.