Grandma Taught me this recipe! No bakery, No yeast! Using only flour and water! 4 simple Ingredients! Extremely easy and delicious. Today I’ m gonna share a very simple pancake, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, simple and delicious, only 4 ingredients needed.
300g (2 cups) All-purpose flour/Plain flour
120g (1/2 cup) Boiling water
70g (5 tbsp.) Cold Water
2. Oil flour batter
10g (1 tbsp.) All-purpose flour/Plain flour
30g (2 tbsp.) Cooking oil
3g (1/2 tsp) Salt
1. 300g (2 cups) all-purpose flour, also called plain flour, 120g (1/2 cup) Boiling water. Stir while pouring, add to flour, 70g (5 tablespoons) cold water, stirring while pouring, add to flour.
2. Knead into dough, and knead smoothly on the surface. This dough is very soft, so it is very easy to knead. Pour some cooking oil on the surface, spread evenly with your hands, cover and let rest for 1 hour, 10g (1 tablespoon) of all-purpose flour, also known as plain flour, 3g (1/2 teaspoon) salt, 30g (2 tablespoons) cooking oil. Mix well.
3. After 1 hour, take out the dough. Flatten directly into a rectangle. Roll out with a rolling pin into a large rectangular piece of dough. Pour the oil batter you made earlier onto the sheet and spread it with your hands. Roll it up from one side and pull it slightly when you roll it, so that it is tighter and has more layers.
4. Divide into 6 parts. Pinch the two sides tightly, fold them towards the middle and pinch them up. When you are done, put the dough on a mat and take out the first one you have made. Roll it out bigger with a rolling pin.
5. Turn on medium-low heat and pour some cooking oil into the pan. Put the pancake dough in, flatten it out, fry one side then flip it over. Fry two sides to brown and it’ s done! Look very attractive, the outside is very crispy, inside is very soft and many layers, you can tear layer by layer to eat.