No yeast, no oven! If you have flour, eggs and vegetables, everyone can make such a delicious meal!
220g (1, 1/2 cups) All-purpose flour/wheat flour
3g (1/2 tsp) Salt
60ml (1/4 cup) Hot water
65ml (1/4cup+1tsp) Cold water
1.5g (1/4 tsp) Salt
30ml (2 tbsp) Cooking oil
3g (1/2 tsp) Salt
8g (3 tsp) Oyster sauce
1. 220 grams (1, 1/2 cups) all-purpose flour/wheat flour, 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) salt, 60 ml (1/4 cup) hot water, 65 ml (1/4cup+1tsp) cold water. Mix well, then knead into a dough, just knead it into a dough, don’t knead it smooth. Cover the dough and let it rest about 15 minutes, using this time to prepare the filling.
2. 3 eggs, 1.5 grams (1/4 teaspoon) salt. Beat the eggs, heat on low heat. Add 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of cooking oil to the pan, when the oil is hot, pour in the egg mixture. Stir it with chopsticks until it ends up as grains of egg. Let the eggs cool after frying.
3. 300 grams of chives, chopped, which can be replaced by other vegetables, such as cabbage, radish, napa, etc. Cut up and place in a larger container, 15 ml (1 tablespoon) cooking oil. Stir well, so that the vegetables are not easily watered after a layer of oil is applied.
4. Pour the fried eggs in, stir well. After 15 minutes, take out the dough. Sprinkle some flour on the mat to prevent sticking. Rolling the dough into long strips, divide into 6 parts. Round each portion. Let the dough rest for about 10 minutes after it’s all done.
5. At this time add salt to the filling, 3 grams (1/2 teaspoon) of salt, 8 grams (3 teaspoons) oyster sauce. Mix well, after 10 minutes, take out a small dough. Sprinkle some flour to prevent sticking, then roll out into a large oval dough sheet. Put the filling on half of the sheet and flatten it out. Fold in half and press the edges. Then pinch the edges out of the lace, or press the pattern with a fork if you can’t pinch. Just make sure the filling doesn’t leak after cooking.
6. Add a little cooking oil to the pan, add chive bread. Cover and simmer on medium heat for 2 minutes. Fry until golden brown, then turn over and cook for two minutes on medium heat without covering. Fry until the center is cooked. Golden brown on both sides and it’s ready, so tempting . The surface is crispy right out of the pan, but it will be soft when it cools down, so delicious!