I made a blueberry cake with plenty of blueberry puree. Put puree in the cream and put puree on the sheet instead of syrup. If you take a bite, you can really feel the taste of blueberries. I think I can eat it more softly because I use 5 thin sheets and the cream is in between. I made a blue cream on the top and decorated it with a different feel, but it goes well with the blueberry feeling. I made a decorative cream by coloring the remaining cream after icing, but if you mix the colors, the cream may become thin.
5 Sheets of 15cm Sponge cake (cake sheet height : 1cm)
(Recipe : https://youtu.be/_qKQooGOhuo)
300g Frozen blueberry
8g Lemon juice
350g Cold heavy cream
220g Cold cream cheese
120g Blueberry puree
1. Add sugar to frozen blueberries and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring.
2. When it thickens, add lemon juice and boil for 1 more minute, then remove from heat to cool, grind finely in a mixer, and put in the refrigerator.
3. Whip the whipped cream with sugar, then add cold cream cheese and whip it. When it becomes soft, add blueberry puree and make a firm cream.
4. Put 1 cake sheet on the rotating plate, put puree on it to make it flat, and then put cream on it to make it flat, and then stack it repeatedly.
5. Put plenty of cream on top and icing up to the top and sides.
6. Add blue and black pigments to the remaining cream, mix, squeeze the cake using a round tip (1.4cm), and decorate with blueberries.