I made two shapes with a piece of dough, and the dough was frozen, cut with a knife and baked in circles. The little peanut shaped cookies are so cute and crunchy. About 20 round cookies made with 1/2 of the dough will come out~ I wanted to make it into 2 shapes so I made enough dough. The taste is really good using peanut butter and brown sugar, and while baking, the house is filled with the aroma of peanut butter. Depending on the oven may vary, but if you bake for about 11 minutes, the inside is slightly moist, bake for about 13 minutes, the cake will be completely crispy.
120g unsalted butter
Peanut butter 110g
140g brown sugar
All-purpose flour 220g
4g baking powder
5g baking salt
1. Soften unsalted butter, add peanut butter and mix well, then add 1/2 amount of brown sugar and mix well.
2. Add the eggs and mix well, add the rest of the sugar and mix gently, sift the flour, baking powder, and baking soda into a mass.
3. Roll 1/2 of the dough into a circle and then put it in the freezer for 1 hour, cover the rest of the dough with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
4. Divide the refrigerated dough into appropriate sizes, shape into peanut shapes, shape with a fork or knife, and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 8 to 9 minutes.
5. Cut the hardened dough into pieces of similar thickness, place on a baking tray and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes.