I make sand cookies with strawberry powder and strawberry jam. I put the dough in the cookies and the jam in the ice cream, so it was delicious because it had a lot of strawberry flavor. The shape of the cookie cutter is used, so it goes well with the strawberry flavor, the round cream looks very cute. It’s condensed milk cream, so if it’s a bit hard in the refrigerator, it will be difficult to eat, the better it cools down. It tastes best when you make it and eat it quickly, but I think it’s better to keep it in the fridge than at room temperature. Is a simple cookie but the taste is really good because it is full of strawberries.
195g soft flour
9g strawberry powder
2g baking powder
80 g unsalted butter
2g vanilla extract
70 g unsalted butter
condensed milk 35g
Strawberry jam 35g
1. Soften butter at room temperature, add sugar and salt, beat until light in color.
2. Add half of the eggs and mix well, then add the rest of the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well, then add a little color powder and mix well.
3. Sift flour and strawberry baking powder, then use a spatula to mix well as cut.
4. Put it together with your hands, place it on the parchment, cover the parchment and flatten it by pressing it to a thickness of about 5 mm with a roller.
5. After freezing in the freezer for about 20 minutes, cut with a knife and mold (About 20 pieces with a 5.5cm-10 set cutter)
6. Bake in 160 degree oven for 12 minutes and let cool (Preheat at 180 degrees)
7. Beat the butter, add condensed milk and strawberry jam, mix well, add a little whipped color just enough to make ice cream.
8. Squeeze the buttercream over the cookies (use the 4mm shell), cover the cookies and let them harden in the fridge for a while.